Thanksgiving Message to Friends
Thanksgiving Messages for Family
- Being part of a family is a wonderful thing. It means being an integral, inseparable part of something powerful, and knowing that you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. To my wonderful family — Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a joyous and bountiful Thanksgiving, a very happy holiday season, and a wonderful new year ahead.
- Today is a special day, dedicated to counting your blessings, and on this day I want you to know how much I appreciate you, today and every other day of the year. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to count our blessings and truly take the time to appreciate all of the beautiful things in our lives. To a wonderful person I wish a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love and joy!
- Wishing you a home full of warmth and good food, the company of family, and plenty of holiday cheer to go around. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Of all the many things I have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving, the one thing I am grateful for the most is being part of such a wonderful, loving, and supportive family. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- Sending my warmest wishes to you and yours this Thanksgiving. May we always remember what's truly important on this day — family. Happy Thanksgiving!
- To a holiday spent with family and friends! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and hearty Thanksgiving!
- May you and your family enjoy a most fun, memorable, and delicious Thanksgiving this year!
- Count your blessings and celebrate with your loved ones on this joyful Thanksgiving holiday. From my family to yours — Happy Thanksgiving!
View more Thanksgiving wishes for family
Thanksgiving Greetings and Messages
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with love, joy, blessings, and endless moments of holiday cheer!
- Wishing you a delicious holiday surrounded by family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
- It's been a pleasure working with you this year. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, as we all take a pause and count our blessings, I want you to know that I am most grateful for the wonderful people in my life — wonderful people like you!
- From our family to yours — have a very happy Thanksgiving!
- I'm so fortunate to work with someone as hard-working, responsible, and pleasant as you! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
- I'm so thankful that I get to work with someone who I can always count on to go above and beyond. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a relaxing, enjoyable, and tasty Thanksgiving!
- Happy Turkey Day! Celebrate with family, take a moment to give thanks and count your blessings, and of course gobble gobble all the pie your heart desires!
- Wishing you cozy autumn vibes as you celebrate this Thanksgiving with the ones who matter most. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
View more Thanksgiving greetings
Thanksgiving Wishes and Messages
- May this Thanksgiving be a time to enjoy the warmth of your family, to count your blessings, and to rediscover what it is that you're truly grateful for. Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- Thankful to call you all family this Thanksgiving, and every other day of the year. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Taking this Thanksgiving season as an opportunity to thank you personally for being such a joy to work with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for always being there for me, whether I needed a shoulder to cry on or guidance and support. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. To the best coworker there is, happy Thanksgiving!
- It has been a tremendous joy working with you this year, and I look forward to reaching new heights next year. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for the outstanding work this year — it is truly appreciated, and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Wishing a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- Thank you for supporting our small family business through this difficult year we've all been through. We are so grateful for your patronage and loyalty, and wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sending all of our best wishes and much gratitude to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
- We’re very grateful for your business this year and every year. From our family to yours — Happy Thanksgiving!
View more Thanksgiving wishes