Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to my wonderful sister, and happy graduation!
I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You've always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others. Congratulations to my amazing sister!
It was a long and tough journey, full of challenges and unexpected turns, but in the end you were tougher. Happy graduation to my unbeatable and amazing sister, and wishing you all the best for the future ahead!
Wishing a very happy graduation to my little sister! I always knew you had it in you, all you had to do was try. Congratulations!
I always knew that nothing could stop you from achieving your dreams, and now you know it too! Keep up the good work, sis, and don't let anything get you down. Congratulations!
I know you worked hard for this, but I think Google, Wikipedia, and YouTube deserve an honorary mention too… Congratulations son!
All your hard work has finally paid off, high school is finally behind you, and you can finally kick back and relax for a bit! Have fun, and enjoy this summer to the fullest. Congratulations!
Graduating high school is only half the battle -- keep up the hard work and I just know that good things will keep coming your way. Congrats!
I'm so proud of you for graduating high school with such an amazing GPA! Congratulations, and wishing you many more achievements in the future!
Today you've taken the biggest step yet towards accomplishing your dreams. Keep it up, I believe in you wholeheartedly! Congrats to the new graduate!
Graduation marks the end of high school, but not the end of learning. Don't let anything dampen your thirst for knowledge, you never really stop learning. Wishing you all the best for the future! Happy graduation!
I know it feels like you just ran a marathon, but a solid education is a springboard to new opportunities, not a finish line. Congrats, and all the best for the future!
Congrats on graduating! Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors, I know you can do anything you set your mind to, and now you know it too!
Today is all yours -- you truly are a star! Congratulations on your graduation, and best wishes for the next chapter in your life.
Congratulations! I may have lost a bet, but I couldn't be more happy for you. Best of luck for the future, but for now, let's go grab a drink!
You've just opened the first door and taken your first step on the long path to success. Remember to always choose the right way for you, and a bright future will always await. Good luck!
All your hard work has finally paid off, my friend. Congrats, wishing you all the best on the next chapter.
You've finished the marathon, and succeeded where many others fail. Congratulations on your graduation!
Graduation is an exciting time that marks both an ending and a beginning; bittersweet goodbye to warm memories, and big dreams for the future. Congratulations!
Congratulations on graduating! Now is the time to snatch up every opportunity that comes your way and collect new experiences -- I know you'll be great no matter what you choose to do!
You did an incredible job, completing a degree is no small feat! We couldn't be more proud of you. Wishing you all the best for the future!
Congratulations on being a graduate! I know this is just the first of many great accomplishments to come!
I know this is a very proud moment for you. All the hard work and long nights of studying have finally paid off. Congratulations on graduating!
Never lose sight of your dreams. I know, without a doubt, that you're destined for great things. Congratulations!
Today, you learned that anything is possible, all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best for the future. Congratulations!
Congrats on your graduation! Believe me when I say, this is only the beginning. You're a star in the making, I just know it -- shine on!
I'm so happy and proud of you! I always believed in you, even when those doubts inevitably crept up. Congratulations on your graduation!
This day marks another milestone in your life, one that will change it for the better. Wishing you all the best for the future, and congratulations!
Congratulations on this amazing achievement! Now that you've graduated you can let your hair down and celebrate a little!
You made us all very proud today, and proved without a doubt that you can achieve anything you set your heart on. Congratulations!
That's it, you've done it -- ticked off all the boxes, attained all the goals set for you by others. Now, it's time to make a list of your own goals -- and go get them!
Ever since we brought you home, I dreamt of the day I would see you dressed in a cap and gown -- a graduate by your own hard work. Today you fulfilled your dream, and mine, and I couldn't be more proud!
Congrats on graduating! It probably feels like you can take on the world now, and that's cause you just proved that you can. We'll always be here cheering you on -- congratulations and best of luck for the future!
Life is one big adventure, filled with discovery and opportunity. Today you set out on your journey, well prepared to face anything that lies ahead. Congratulations, and best wishes for the future.
A whole world of new opportunities just opened up, all yours for the taking. We believe in you and stand behind you no matter where you choose to go. Congratulations, we're so proud of you!
From an itty-bitty bundle of joy, you grew into a kind, smart, and courageous woman -- and it all seemed to happen in the blink of an eye! We're so proud of you! Congratulations!
I know it wasn't easy, but I also know that you truly earned it. Now is the time to take this can-do attitude and unwavering perseverance and carve out your own path. Congratulations, and all the best for the future!
Wishing you all the best as you carve your own path through life. May your future be bright and full of opportunities -- congratulations!
You did it! This is the first step on a long journey to success and fulfillment, and I know you'll make the most of it. Congrats to the new grad!
We're so proud of you -- for your accomplishments, your achievements, but most of all, of the person you've become. Congratulations to the new grad!
This may mark the end of school, but I assure you that you'll continue learning every day. Keep an open heart and mind. Congratulations, we love you!
Congratulations on your momentous achievement! Wishing you all the success, happiness, and opportunities the world has to offer. We love you, and couldn't be more proud!
You amaze us every day with how smart, caring, and wonderful you've grown to be. We cannot wait to see the places you'll go! We believe in you, and love you always.
Wishing you a day full of sunshine, a heart full of dreams, and endless smiles as you set out on your next adventure. May your future be as beautiful as you are. Congratulations and happy graduation!
Today marks an amazing achievement -- you are truly an inspiration. You never gave up on your dreams, and I want to thank you for making me so proud. Congratulations on graduating!
We’re so proud of your accomplishments and of the person that you've become. Congratulations on graduating!
School may be over, but you'll soon find out that you never really finish learning. Keep an open heart and open mind. Happy graduation, wishing you all the best for the future.
Congratulations on your successful graduation, I know how hard you worked for it. I'm proud of you, and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.
You've achieved an amazing milestone today. Lots of love and best wishes for you on this incredible day. Congratulations!
Congratulations to the new graduate! Today we celebrate not only your success, but also your strength of character and perseverance. We are so proud of you!
Wishing you all the best on your next adventure; you've certainly earned it! Happy graduation!
You dreamed big, worked hard, and now you've finally achieved your goal. Never stop dreaming, and never lose your ambitious spirit. I'm proud of you!
Congratulations on this momentous achievement! May you continue with this spirit of perseverance and overcome any and every obstacle in the future. We're so proud of you!
Take on challenges, build character, and always take pride in your accomplishments. Congratulations to the new graduate!
Congrats to the new grad! From here on out, the sky is the limit, so spread your wings and soar! All the best for the future!
Congratulations on graduating! You've taken a major step closer to your goal, and are that much closer to reaping the fruits of your labor.
We're so happy for you and proud that you've achieved this great milestone. Wishing you all the best for the future!
Congratulations, my dearest son/daughter, on being a graduate. Wishing you all the best for the future -- we believe in you!
I always knew you could achieve anything you set your mind to, and now you know it too. All the best for the future -- happy graduation!
Never stop trying, never stop learning, and never stop believing. Chase your dreams, and live your life to the fullest -- you can do anything and everything you set your mind to. Congratulations!
Wishing the happiest graduation to the smartest and kindest person I know. You've proven to yourself that you can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it -- congratulations!
As the saying goes, shoot for the moon, 'cause even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. Congrats, grad!
You've achieved a real milestone today! Congratulations, and wishing you many more successes in the future!
You made it! Now comes the fun part -- you get to live your life your way! Get out there and fulfill your dreams. Congratulations on your achievement!
Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't give up and turn around. Figure out how to climb it, go around it, or break it down. Congratulations! I believe in you!
Remember this day, and the sense of achievement you take from it. Use that to motivate you to move forward towards the next challenge in life. Congrats.
Now that you've graduated, you may be smart enough to work out how to pay your student loans. Congrats!
Do you realize that now you're going to get paid to work instead of paying for work!? Congrats!
Congrats on the investment you've made in yourself, I’m certain that it will pay significant dividends in the future.
Proceed with confidence and purpose, the world is yours! But first, take some time to rest and enjoy. Congratulations!
Your next great achievement lies just around the corner. Go forth and get it. Congratulations!
Call it graduation, call it a beginning or, in your case, call it a miracle! Congrats buddy!
Congrats! Now you will actually get paid to work instead of having to pay for the privilege.
I hope that your dreams will bring you joy and happiness, to new heights and opportunities, and to the places that make your heart soar. Congratulations!
It's not easy to chase your dreams. It requires a lot of ambition, effort, and true devotion. You've proven you have everything it takes today, by becoming a graduate. Congrats.
Now that you've achieved the goals that other people have set for you, make sure you have a list of your own. Congrats and good luck!
Achieving small things is the first step towards achieving greatness – graduation shows that you're well on your way! Congrats!
It's been such a long journey; did you ever think that this day would actually come? I didn't either! Congrats buddy!
Wow, I can't even imagine the places you're going to go and the things you are going to achieve! Congrats!
My hope for you is that your beautiful college memories last longer than your student loans. Congrats!
Never forget to thank those who have always been there for you through your class at college: caffeine, instant ramen, and Wikipedia.
You did it! And never forget your most important thing you learned in college: 24 hours in one day, 24 beers in one case. Congrats!
We love you and we will always support you, and I couldn't be prouder to be your mom / dad / uncle / aunt.
Congratulations Wishes for Graduation
Congratulate the happy new grad with one of these congrats on a graduation wishes! Each message and saying has been thoughtfully crafted by our team of writers here at Styiens, and is the perfect way to show your support. Whether you’re sending your congratulations to a loved one or looking for the perfect sentiment for a close friend, you’re sure to find the right words to say congratulations on their big day!
- I remember how happy you were the day you got accepted into your dream school. Then the day we helped you move in, your first time on your own, the first time you came home to visit. We are so proud of you that you set out on your own and earned this major accomplishment all by yourself. We love you so much. Congratulations, my son / daughter / nephew / niece, on your graduation!
- We are so proud of your accomplishments and achievements. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Congratulations, son / daughter / nephew, on your graduation. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a strong, mature adult. Keep on making us proud. We love you, best of luck in your future.
- Always remember that I believe in you! The sky is the limit. Spread your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
- To my dearest son / daughter / nephew / niece, I cannot believe that you're all grown up. You've grown so much, and I know that you will always work hard to achieve your goals. Congratulations and best of luck!
- We're always proud to call you our son / daughter / nephew / niece, but we're especially proud today. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Congratulations, my son / daughter / nephew / niece, on your graduation. As for your future, we 're sure you're going to make it a successful one.
- Congratulations, you're sure to be a great teacher / doctor / engineer / lawyer!
- Seize the day! Congratulations on your graduation, and all the best moving forward.
View more congratulations graduation wishes
Graduation Wishes and Messages for Son
Show your son how proud you are of his academic achievement and personal accomplishment with one of these heartfelt graduation wishes and messages. From uplifting messages of love and support to warm, heartfelt congratulations on a job well done, these graduation wishes are the perfect way to show your son how proud you are of him on this once-in-a-lifetime occasion!
- My dear son / daughter / nephew / niece, have made your mom / dad / aunt / uncle so proud. I would like to congratulate from the bottom of my heart on your graduation.
- Enjoy your accomplishments, my dear son / daughter / nephew / niece. You've come a very long way, and I'm so excited to watch you grow. Congratulations!
- It's been amazing to watch your journey and growth from a little boy / girl to the man / woman you are today. But remember, you're always going to be our little boy / girl in our hearts. Congrats!
- We're so proud of what you've achieved. Congrats to the new graduate!
- You have made us so proud, we cannot wait to see what your future will bring. Congrats!
- We're extremely proud of the person you have become.
- We are so proud of your achievements and the person you have become.
- Just remember that the process of learning never stops. Happy graduation, son / daughter / nephew / niece.
- One college degree = two happy parents. Congratulation on your graduation!
View more graduation wishes for son
Funny Graduation Wishes and Messages
Send some lighthearted congratulations to the new graduate with one of these funny graduation wishes and messages! From cheery sayings to witty puns, these funny graduation wishes are perfect for sending your best wishes in a fun way! Congratulate the new grad on their achievement and bring a smile to their face with a funny graduation message from Styiens!
- Always respect your elders; we graduated without Google. Congratulations!
- Even though I'm upset about losing my bet, congratulations on graduating! Just kidding, I always knew you could do it! I'm proud of you!
- Hip hip hooray for graduate! Congrats!
- Congratulations to me for sitting through this long graduation ceremony. Just kidding, so proud of you!
- Damn, that's a very expensive piece of paper. Congratulations on getting that piece of paper!
- Congratulations and welcome to the real world.
- The tassel is well worth the hassle. Congratulations on your graduation!
- I've always felt you'd just barely graduate. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Education is the secret to success. The diploma might help a little, too. Congratulations on your graduation!
View more funny graduation wishes
Congratulations Wishes for College Graduation
Congratulate a friend, family member, colleague, or anyone in between on their successful completion of college studies with one of these beautiful graduation wishes. Whether you're looking for inspiring messages, heartfelt sayings, or cheerful wishes of congratulations, you’re sure to find the perfect words to congratulate the new grad and celebrate their exciting achievement.
- Be proud of yourself. A lot of people never even start college, and a lot of people don't finish. You did it. Congrats!
- It's official: you're too cool for school now! Congrats!
- School is like toilet roll, you just miss it when it's gone. Congrats buddy!
- You did it! And never forget your most important thing you learned in college: 24 hours in one day, 24 beers in one case. Congrats!
- Never forget to thank those who have always been there for you through your class at college: caffeine, instant ramen, and Wikipedia.
- My hope for you is that your beautiful college memories last longer than your student loans. Congrats!
- Wow, I can't even imagine the places you're going to go and the things you are going to achieve! Congrats!
- It's been such a long journey; did you ever think that this day would actually come? I didn't either! Congrats buddy!
- Achieving small things is the first step towards achieving greatness – graduation shows that you're well on your way! Congrats!
- Now that you've achieved the goals that other people have set for you, make sure you have a list of your own. Congrats and good luck!
- It's not easy to chase your dreams. It requires a lot of ambition, effort, and true devotion. You've proven you have everything it takes today, by becoming a graduate. Congrats.
Short Graduation Wishes and Messages
Keep it short and sweet with these simple congrats messages for the new grad! Send your congrats to your loved one for their recent graduation with one of our short yet powerful graduation wishes and messages. Whether you’re looking to send your favorite graduate a quick congratulatory message or searching for the perfect concise graduation quote, our selection of short graduation wishes and messages has the perfect words to show your support and admiration for their accomplishment!
- Success is yours, just keep on moving forward. Congrats!
- The world is ready for someone like you! Get out there and show it what you're worth. Congrats!
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you were going to do it! We're proud of you!
- Be proud of your achievement! You did it! Congratulations!
- Be proud of your hard work! Congratulations on your graduation!
- The time has come to spread your wings and fly. Congratulations!
- We're so happy to be here to share the excitement of graduation with you. Congratulations!
- I'm so proud of you and I'm truly honored to celebrate your graduation day with you. Congratulations!
- Now that you're a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We're so proud of you. Congratulations.
View more short graduation wishes
Popular Graduation Quotes
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “It is not the mountains we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein