Send your best Easter wishes to your loved one and create your very own personalized greeting card with one of our free printable greeting card design templates. All you need to do is choose a Easter greeting card template from our categorized library below, print it out, fold it in half and write your greeting inside. It couldn’t be easier to make your loved one happy with a personalized greeting card printed on your choice of premium paper! Choose your favorite template and make your own Easter personalized greeting card!
Step by Step Guide: How to Make Your Own Easter Greeting Card
- Choose your favorite Easter greeting card template.
- Click on it to download or use your browser’s download button.
- Print it out on standard-size printer paper.
- Trim the edges.
- Fold in half.
- Write your greeting inside.
- Choose good quality premium paper to print your greeting card on. We suggest using a heavy weight white cardstock or similar thick paper for printing.
- Use a stanley knife and a roller or a paper trimmer to cut the edges for a fine touch - be careful not to cut yourself!