I'm so happy for you that you've found the man of your dreams, the one to stand by your side in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, through thick and thin. Congratulations to you both on this wonderful day!
I'm so happy that you've found such a wonderful man to stand beside you, and I couldn't be happier to call him my brother-in-law! Wishing you both many more happy years together, and may you find happiness and blessings no matter where life takes you. Congratulations!
I'm so happy to see you tie the knot with someone who truly deserves your love. I know you'll make each other happy, and that's all I could every ask for. I love you so much – congratulations on your wedding!
I've dreamt of this day since the moment we brought you home, my little princess. Wishing you both a magical wedding and a true happily ever after!
It may not always be smooth sailing, but with the right person by your side I know you'll be able to weather any storm. Congratulations to you both!
It seems like just yesterday we were playing house and giggling about "happily ever after". Today, you get to make it all come true! I love you so much, and couldn't be happier for you both!
It's been a long time coming, and I'm so happy that you've finally made it official! I wish you both all the happiness and love this world has to offer, and may you find success wherever you turn on this new journey together!
It's finally official! Congrats you two, and may your wedding be everything you hope for and more!
It's so lovely to see you two together, so happy and in love. Wishing you all the best for the future – you're so perfect together!
Life has so many wonderful things in store for you two, I'm sure of it. Wishing you both love, happiness, and success as you embark on your shared journey as a couple.
May you find endless joy and comfort in married life, and may you build your shared life together to be everything you've ever hoped for. Congratulations to two truly special people on this truly special day.
May you forever be as joyous, radiant, and in love as you are on this beautiful day. Here's to many years of love and friendship to come – congratulations!
May your bond grow stronger and your love grow greater with each passing year. Congratulations to the happy couple!
May your love help you sail through the rough seas and storms that life throws at you. Wishing you both all the joy, love, and happiness in the world on this special day. Congrats!
May your love, your bond, and your friendship grow stronger with each passing year. Congratulations to the lovely couple on this happy day!
Nobody is perfect, but some people are just the right imperfect to fit together perfectly. To my beloved daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law, I wish you all the best on this amazing day. All my love!
On this wonderful day we welcome another member into this family. We couldn't be happier! All our love and best wishes!
Seeing my beautiful sister all grown up and donning a white gown almost brings me to tears. Wishing you all the best on your wedding day.
Seeing your eyes light up when you look at one another fills my heart with so much joy. Wishing you both all the best on this blessed day, and many more wonderful days to come. Congrats!
Sending you all my love and best wishes on this blessed day, a day that marks the beginning of a new journey for two people whom I love so much. Congratulations!
Sending you all my love and best wishes on this wonderful day. May your marriage be filled with love, joy, and adventure.
Sending you both all my love and heartfelt wishes on this amazing day! May your love grow ever stronger from this day forward, and may you be blessed with many more days to enjoy one another.
Sending you both all my love, and wishing you all the happiness, joy, and fulfillment that married life can provide. Congratulations!
The day has finally come, you're tying the knot with your one true love. I wish you both many more years of happiness together, and may your love grow stronger with each passing day.
To my dearest sister I wish a most happy married life. May your wildest dreams come true, and may you find good fortune and happiness in each new day.
To my lovely sister and her wonderful new husband, I wish you both the most magical wedding to kick off a lifetime of love, happiness, and adventure together.
To my lovely sister on her most special big day: I wish you every blessing as you begin this journey with your new husband. I love you both so much, and couldn't be happier for you two!
To the best sister in the world I wish a most happy wedding day. I couldn't be happier to be here with you to celebrate this special day. All my love, and congratulations to you both!
To the most beautiful, radiant couple – your love shines like the stars, and brings a brilliant energy wherever it goes. Congratulations!
Today marks the beginning of the next chapter, and may it be as wonderful as you are. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Today our family gains another member, and we couldn't have asked for someone better. We couldn't be happier! Congratulations!
We all need someone to love, to care for, and to trust, and I couldn't be happier that s/he found you. Congratulations to the cutest couple I know on your big day – may your honeymoon never end!
We're so happy for you, and so excited to be here to share your joy as you tie the knot! Congrats, and welcome to the family!
What an incredibly happy day for this family, and what a wonderful day for the radiant couple. Wishing you many more days of love, laughter, and happiness together!
Wishing my lovely sister and new brother-in-law a most wonderful life together, filled with happiness and blessings at every turn. Congratulations to you both on your big day!
Wishing you all the best as you go from bride and groom to husband and wife and set out on your shared adventure together. Congratulations!
Wishing you and your new spouse many years of joy, happiness, friendship, and love together. Congratulations to you both!
Wishing you both a long and happy life beside the one you love. All the best, and congratulations!
Wishing you both many years of joy, love, and happiness as you begin your shared journey as a married couple. Congrats!
You don't see it often, but when two wonderful people such as yourselves find each other it truly is a magical thing. I couldn't be happier for you two, and wish you all the best as you head out on your new journey together.
You make this whole "'til death do us part" thing look a lot more appealing than it sounds. Couldn't be happier for both of you – congratulations!
You may be a grown woman now, getting married and setting off on your own, but you'll always be my little angel. Love you to bits!
You two beautiful souls make a truly beautiful couple. May married life be all you hoped for and more, my sweet daughter. All my love and god bless!
You two make such a beautiful couple! I'm so happy that you found each other, and wish you both all the best as you head out on the journey of married life.
You two were truly made for each other; it's obvious to everyone gathered here today to share in your joy. Sending you all my love, and wishing you both all the best as you start your new life together!
You're both so lovely together, I'm so happy for you! Sending you both all my love and congratulations!
You've both been blessed with each other, and I know you'll make one another very happy. Cherish the bond you share and grow your love stronger with each passing day.
Your love is a beacon to all those fortunate enough to be here today, proof that true love is not just reserved for fairytales. All my blessings on this wonderful day, and to all the wonderful days to come!
Your relationship has all the right ingredients: a generous heap of love, a pinch of humor, a touch of romance, and a sprinkle of patience. Now all it needs is the little bit of "I do" to make it complete. Congrats!
Your wedding may be over by the end of the day, but it is the start of an amazing new chapter in your life. All the best to the beautiful new husband and wife!
On this day you open your arms to allow this special man into your life. May you enjoy every moment spent together. Love you!
Marriage marks the end of a romantic story and the beginning of a prolonged wrestling match. Wishing you the absolute best!
Married life is not for the faint-hearted; just ask my bank account manager! Congratulations!
This is a big day, and you've only got one job -- just say 'I do'. Don't mess it up! Congratulations, love you both!
Today marks the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your lives. May your everlasting love guide you forward!
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day! We wish you all the best as you begin this new chapter in your lives together.
Congrats to the newest additions to the married world. Wishing you smooth sailing and a wonderful journey in the years ahead.
Congratulations on your wedding! Sending you all my love and warmest wishes as you begin your very own 'happily ever after'!
Your wedding day will come and go, but your love for each other will continue to grow each day. Congratulations!
May the years ahead be filled with tons of happiness. Congratulations to the happy couple!
I'd like to offer you some advice for your wedding day: devote the time to truly know one another. Married life is going to be a wonderful journey for both of you!
Be all in for each other, always. May your love be the kind that inspires people to love more. Have a wonderful life together!
May your shared life be an exciting and fun journey full of adventure and true love! Sending you my best wishes!
Congratulations to the newlyweds! I wish you all the happiness that your hearts could ever dream of!
Congratulations to the lovely newlyweds! Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build a new life together.
Wishing you more love than you have ever dreamed of in the years to come. Congratulations!
May your marriage be filled with many years of love and devotion. Sending you my warmest wishes on this special day!
I think of you and the woman you've become, and I can't help but feel proud. You're amazing, and I hope you enjoy every second of your wedding.
Thank you for letting us share this wonderful day with you. I wish you all the best as you embark on this incredible journey together.
Wishing the both of you 'happily ever after' -- you both truly deserve it. Congratulations on your wedding!
The two of you are so good together. It's wonderful to see both of you celebrating your love for each other. Thank you for giving the rest of us hope for the future.
May the journey that you start together today be as joyful and deep as the one that led you to this wonderful day. Love both of you!
Like peanut butter and jelly, the two of you are meant for one another. Wishing both a you a wonderful life together!
You two were truly meant to be together. Wishing both of you many more years of love and happiness together.
It is not true that married men live longer than single men. It actually just seems longer.
I figured you two were crazy in love with each other, but I didn't think you were crazy enough to marry. Have a wonderful future ahead of you.
Today marks the beginning of a beautiful new chapter in your lives. May the two of you stay in love forever.
May today mark the first day of a new chapter in your life, full of love, laughter, and joy. Congrats!
Best Wedding Wishes and Greetings
Celebrate their special day with nothing short of the best! Find the best wedding wishes and greetings for the happy bride and groom, and give them a one-of-a-kind wedding wish they’ll be sure to remember for years to come! From heartfelt wedding wishes to simple and sweet messages, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect wedding wish here.
- Best wishes to you as you take your first step together as a married couple. Wishing you many years of happiness and love together!
- It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple! Have a truly happy wedding day and a future full of all the best that life can offer.
- May this beautiful marriage of two souls bring you ultimate joy and an abundance of happy memories. Wishing both of you a very happy married life.
- May married life bring you joy, happiness, affection, devotion, and endless love. All the best on your new journey. Happy married life!
- Like a lighthouse at night, may your mutual love shine brightly forever. Sending my best wishes! Congrats!
- Sending my warmest wishes and congratulations to a very special couple. May you find in each other the passion, laughter and joy that only life partners share!
- Always cherish the love, devotion, and support you have for one another, and you are sure to have the perfect home you've always dreamed about. Congratulations!
- This day marks the beginning of your new life together, a life that you build together and enjoy side by side. Congratulations to the happy newlyweds.
- Congratulations on your marriage! Here's to a wonderful life together!
- May your marriage be filled with more happiness and love than you have ever dreamed!
View more best wedding wishes
Funny Wedding Wishes and Greetings
Give them another reason to smile on their big day with one of these funny wedding wishes and greetings! From fun wedding-themed puns to witty sayings, this selection of funny wedding wishes is guaranteed to have the perfect lighthearted wedding message for the happy couple.
- I'm going to tell you the secret to a happy marriage: She's always right! Wishing all the best for the times ahead!
- Most marriages are actually really happy, the problems are usually caused by living together. Congratulations!
- Guess the two of you are crazy in love with each other. It will probably be complete madness from now on. Happy married life!
- Don't forget, one person is always right in the marriage, and if you're a husband, it's not you. This advice will make your life much easier. Congrats on your wedding!
- We're so happy for you that you have found 'The One'! Congratulations!
- Two become one: one bed, one key, one remote, one bathroom! Congratulations on becoming life partners!
- No amount of wishes or luck is can protect you from the miserable life of slavery that you are about to begin as a husband. Congratulations anyway buddy.
- Congratulations on your wedding! Sending you all my love and warmest wishes as you begin your very own 'happily ever after'!
- It's too late to reconsider -- welcome to the harrowing world of married life! Congrats!
- Married life is not for the faint-hearted; just ask my bank account manager! Congratulations!
View more funny wedding wishes
Wedding Wishes and Messages for Friends
Browse through these wedding wishes for friends and find the perfect wish for a friend who’s taken the big leap and tying the knot! From short and simple wishes to longer and more heartfelt messages, one of these thoughtfully written wedding wishes will surely be the one for your friend’s big day.
- Well, this one just got real! Congratulations on your wedding day, and I'm so happy for the two of you.
- I can't think of two people who are more worthy of true love, joy, and happiness. Congrats to my dearest friends — have a happy wedding day!
- Now you're really excited to make your partner happy and cherished forever. Pretty soon you'll find out that a good chunk of your time will be devoted to annoying each other. Congratulations!
- Wishing you the best of luck for your future together and congratulations on your wedding. I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to see what life has in store for you both.
- Wishing you a happy and fulfilling life together. Remember to always give each other lots of love and affection. Wishing you all the best!
- So happy for you on your wedding day, and so hopeful for your future! Congratulations to you!
- There's just one way to have a happy life, and as soon as I figure it out I'll get married again. Until then, I'll let you do the honors. Congrats!
- Have a fantastic wedding day, and may your marriage be full of beautiful and happy moments. Wishing you all the best!
- Sending the warmest wishes to my best friend! I'm so happy that the two of you found each other. You love is truly an inspiration to everyone around you! May your happiness last forever.
- Congratulations on your wedding! You two are perfect for each other. Always hold on to your love for each other, even in your most difficult moments. Love both of you!
View more wedding wishes for a friend
Wedding Wishes for Greeting Cards
The perfect message to write in a card, these thoughtfully written wedding wishes are a wonderful way to congratulate the happy bride and groom on their big day. Whether you’re looking for short wedding sayings, heartfelt wedding wishes, or uplifting messages, you’re sure to find the perfect one for the bride and groom here!
- May your bond grow stronger and your love grow greater with each passing year. Congratulations to the happy couple!
- May you forever be as joyous, radiant, and in love as you are on this beautiful day. Here's to many years of love and friendship to come – congratulations!
- Life has so many wonderful things in store for you two, I'm sure of it. Wishing you both love, happiness, and success as you embark on your shared journey as a couple.
- It's so lovely to see you two together, so happy and in love. Wishing you all the best for the future – you're so perfect together!
- It may not always be smooth sailing, but with the right person by your side I know you'll be able to weather any storm. Congratulations to you both!
- I'm so happy for you both, and feel so fortunate that I get to share in your joy on this beautiful day. Congratulations on finding your one and only to share this life with!
- Congratulations! May you have many wonderful years together to grow your love and friendship even stronger. Best wishes to you both!
- Congratulations! It's so wonderful to see two amazing people such as yourselves making it official. Best wishes on your happy day!
- Congratulations to the beautiful bride and handsome groom! May you have many more years together to grow and bloom!
- Congrats to you both on this special day! May your big day be filled with laughter, joy, and sweet memories you can treasure for a lifetime.
View more wedding wishes for card
Congratulations Wishes for Wedding
Say your congratulations to the happy couple on their big day with one of these beautiful and unique wedding wishes, each carefully written by our expert writers here at Styiens. From upbeat messages to heartfelt sayings, you’re sure to find the right words to say your congratulations to the happy bride and groom on their big day!
- Congratulations on your wedding! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Congratulations, you are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. I hope you have the most amazing wedding day!
- I'm so happy you've found the one who completes you. Here's to a lifetime of happiness.
- May your wedding be full of love and joy! Congratulations!
- I hope your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be. Congratulations!
- I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you. May your marriage be as beautiful as you are. Happy wedding!
- Congratulations on your wedding! May your love for each other grow over the years.
- I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your wedding!
- Congratulations on your wedding.
- Congratulations to the two of you on your wedding. Now you are one. I wish you all the best.
View more congratulations on your wedding
Popular Wedding Quotes
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Maurois
- “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” – Jennifer Smith
- “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “The happiest marriages are based on a deep friendship. A relationship in which you feel you can just be yourself.” – Mark Twain
- “Love is the foundation of marriage. If you don’t have that, everything else will crumble.” – Fawn Weaver
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short.” – Andre Maurois
- “The most important thing in marriage is not happiness, but stability.” – George Santayana